Monday, January 17, 2011

Creative Express

Comment from Anita:

Three of us, myself, Lucy and Laura had ordered together splitting the shipping costs. I got my things in time. Although, I find the prices a little high there.

Link to the store - Creative Express

Pro's
Good for cuttlebug and cricut cartridges
Ships Internationally ( seee link)

Con's
Does not accept PayPal
No too many choices..no choice in stamps, punches.

Just for fun, I checked the prices of Echo Park's Little Girl Kit in Creative express and Twopeasinabucket, see the fun. I think CE is ridiculously over priced.

3 comments:

  1. Three of us, myself, lucy and laura had ordered together splitting. Not a bad idea. I got my things in time. Although, I find the prices a little high there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think prices are ok in creative express,but they stopped international shipping now:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can recommend: Franticstamper.com and Johanna Sheen (the later ones offers free shipping and Franticstamper just has a LOT of products and great shipping deals)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback.